Visa Extension for Foreigners is required :
- If a foreigner has to extend his/her Visa for more than 3 months in India, applicant should have personally visit NRI counter, CPRC Sangrur between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on working days for the expansion of his/her Visa.
Requirements for Visa Extension
While visiting NRI counter, (CPRC Sangrur) following forms is required to be filled:-
- Application Form – One copy.
- Challan Form – Three Copies (required to be filled by applicant)
- A registration fee is required to be deposited at State Bank of Patiala, Main Branch, Sangrur.
While visiting NRI counter, please bring following with you
- Original Passport and Visa.
- One Photocopy of Passport and Visa.
- Original Residential Permit Form.
- Original Registration Form.